As seen in the image above and bellow Duke Nukem is “Definitely NOT!” for anyone under the age of 17, however i predict that there will be a large majority of under age gamers playing this game, Once it’s released on the 14th of June.
There are many choices when it comes to costumes But most of the costumes these days look really fake Especially if the costume is from movies or video games, So here are some of my costume choices i would pick for Trick r Treating/ Halloween party’s.
1. Master Chief "Thought I’d try shootin’ my way out, mix things up a little"
This would have to be my first choice because i’m a huge Halo fan, However the $700 Price Tag might be a little much.
2. Darth Vader "I AM YOUR FATHER"
Who doesn’t want to be Darth Vader, Especially if you grew up with Star Wars.
3. Random Zombie "Brrrrrraaaaaaiiiiiiinnnnnssssss!"
What else can i say? Brrrraaaaiiiiinnnnsssss!!!!
4. Iron Man “Let’s face it, this is not the worst thing you’ve caught me doing”
Iron-Man = Awesomeness, However this costume doesn’t look that authentic, but it does look comfortable though.
5. Stormtrooper "These aren’t the droids were looking for, move along"
I’ve always wanted to dress up as a StormTrooper/CloneTrooper ever since i was a kid, And i still do.
Well here are my five decisions, Now i’ve got to chose witch one, Darn!